WCDMA Network PlanningRadio Network Planning and Optimization for Future 3G/3G+
mp-Lab Solution Suite is a radio network planning tool, providing coverage, capacity, cell parameter and neighbor planning. This multi-technology solution platform facilitates planning and optimization of wireless networks all various of 3G Networks such as WCDMA, UMTS, HSDPA and HSPA in a single project. It can be evaluated through a range of additional packs to the origninal solution functionality.
WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA module is a leading solution for planning, monitoring, optimization and design offering all needed planning features for accurate and reliable 3G networks.Various key features solutions for WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA networks generation leading to plan and predict radio coverage with flexible and adjustable radio propagation models for any type of radio environment.
a complete solution
mp-Lab Solution Suite supports mixed configurations with varied network technologies, multi-sectoral and multi-carrier modelization can be defined for any station defined in the draft.
- A multitude of advanced functionalities for simple and complicated CDMA stations configurations (Rel’99, HSPA, …)
- Different propagation models available for planning and design WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA networks as:
- Free Space Model
- Okumura Hata Model
- Cost 231 Hata model
- ITU-R P. 526 Model
- Standart propagation Model (SPM)
- Several libraries integrated for antennas definitions for a wide range of radio planning: Kathrein, RFS, …
- Library module leads to add, create, modify any component, … even any new component not available at the antenna or equipment manufactures.
- Prediction management parameters and display per layer and global:
- Radio Global Propagation Parameters
- Model Propagation Parameters.
- Interference simulation Parameters.
- Forward fundamental, pilot Channel, Syncro and Paging channel simulation Parameters.
- Best Server simulation Parameters
- Layer and Display Parameters.
- Traffic Map and Monte Carlo Parameters.
mp-Lab Solution Suite – WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA module is an integrated solution for the most select planning, design and optimization of 3rd Generation radio network access. It enables:
- OPEX Reduction
- Spectrum cost reduction and better spectrum occupancy.
- Engineering productivity enhancement by up to 60%.
- Significant return on investment on-site survey costs.
- Radio investment leverage
- Latest 3G Technologies supported (Rel’99, HSPA, …)
- Accelerate rollout and upgrade Quality of Services
- Total cost of ownership reduction
TS2I International Limited offers various courses with a maximum level of focus on your team needs while minimizing the travel time for your staff, planning and deployment departments. Aligned with your request, we provide basic and advanced training courses to ensure your training objectives on site.
Contact us through email at email@example.com with questions or for more clarification and request.