Network Design And Optimization
TS2I International Limited understands that good RF design is the backbone of a better-tuned network thus bringing good overall coverage, capacity and network usage. A good design translates to better customer retention, lower network cost and overall improved customer satisfaction.
TS2I International Limited provides complete wireless network design services for all major wireless technologies including LTE, WiMAX, HSPA+, UMTS, EVDO, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, GPRS and iDEN.
A live Network is always in a constant flux. With the changes in traffic patterns and addition of new subscriber base, the networks need optimization on an ongoing basis to deliver the best service in the most cost efficient ways.
At TS2I International Limited, our network planning and optimization services release the entire required services from Planning till Optimization of GSM, WCDMA, CDMA, UMTS and LTE services including transmission networks.
Our approach to performance is to tune the network to cater to immediate needs and come up with plans to mitigate problems on a long term. We achieve these goals by suggesting network parameter changes or/and hardware inspection to resolve the problem in short term. If there are design changes required or new site(s) required, our design team can work with the operators to make that happen.
Through the accumulated knowledge of our technical workforce, TS2I International Limited can help you Design & Optimize the Network by looking at various trends, growth expectation and the past & current performance along with future predictions.
Research beyond the business plan
RF Baseline & Greenfield Design
In-Building Site Design Services
RF Capacity Planning
RF Network Dimensioning
RF Frequency Planning
RF Zoning & Testimony Services
RF Site Integration Support
RF Construction Management
Core Network Performance
Parameters Audit & Tuning
RF Pre and Post Launch Drive Testing
Competitive Drive Test Analysis
Live Network Monitoring & Performance evaluation
Site Audits and verification for OPEX reduction
Supervision of Installation and Maintenance Support
Microwave Backhaul Design
Microwave LOS Surveys
Microwave Site Audits
LTE has made a lot of improvements in comparison to the previous mobile wireless communication systems in terms of data speed, quality and capacity, by the introduction of OFDMA techniques and MIMO Antennas. This course guides the engineers and technicians through the theory and practical training of Radio Frequency and design for LTE Radio Access Networks. Students will get sufficient knowledge on LTE Air Interface, and further apply this theoretical knowledge with related concepts for network engineering. The course agenda is presented as below :
- Overview of LTE Radio Network Design
- LTE Air Interface: Introduction to LTE, LTE Frame Structure, LTE Channels, Measurements of Reference Signals, …
- Market and Engineering Requirements: Coverage, Capacity and QoS Requirements, Engineering Requirements, …
- LTE Link Budget: Link Budget Basis, UL Link Budget, DL Link Budget, Coverage Improvement – TMA
- RF Design and Site Selection: RF Design: An Overview, RF Design: Detailed Steps, Design Evaluation
- Antenna in LTE Networks: Multiple-Antenna Techniques in LTE, A Closer Look at DL Transmission, Antenna Selection Considerations
- LTE Capacity Planning: Planning Overview, Backhaul Considerations, VoIP Capacity, Capacity Evolution
- RF Configuration Parameters planning: Frequency Reuse, Neighbor List Planning, Physical Layer Cell Identity Planning, UL Reference Signal and Physical Cell ID, Random Access Preamble Planning, …
- RF Operational parameters: Cell Selection and Reselection, Handover, Power Control, …