MW Network PlanningA powerful MW engineering Tool
Starting from the first MW Network planning phase or based on a detailed existing microwave network design to be completed, before any site acquisition, m-Plan Solution is your best solution to enhance your network microwave engineering, your network design, RF design, and interference analysis simultaneously.
In most cases, the network planning and optimization are mutually dependent. That means that none of these activities can be done without MW engineering with and input from the other three. It also means that a project manager has to make sure that these groups of experts talk to each other on a daily basis, which can sometimes present a challenge.
MW Planning Solution
m-Plan Solution MW module is a radio planning tool dedicated to engineering of transmission networks. This solution is used in particular during different network engineering phases of point to point links, or using point to multipoint planning and optimisation solutions. m-Plan Solution MW module also enables the user to work on the whole of the relevant transmission network and make it possible to determine the usable technological configurations, and also to include the financial dimension in your analyses.
Point-to-Point and Point-to-multipoint networks extend and complete nowaday more and more new networks 3G & 4G where antenna installation restrictions and flexible bandwidth demand are on site, where we can add other complexity levels of MW Transmission network link design and optimization with regard to various constraints such as High/Low conflict, parity analysis of dense transmission network, interference, …
m-Plan Solution MW Module leads operators to optimize your MW network SDH or PDH, the best position of Nodal Site or repeaters of any existing of any new network in the phase of the rollout.
An engineering tool
m-Plan Solution MW is a radio planning module dedicated to the engineering of transmission networks. This solution addresses in particular the different phases of network engineering based on point-to-point links, or using point-to-multipoint technologies. m-Plan Solution MW is:
- A real backhaul solution to design point to point & point to multipoint network.
- An integrate a multi-layer & multi-resolution GIS (DEM, land morphology, Orthoimage, vector, …)
- A predefined ITU Frequency Plans and Bands included with m-Plan Solution
- A complete Library Management to manage, create and integrate MW Equipment, a large Antenna Pattern Files, Feeder and Passive Equipments
- Power tools to plan, analyze and optimize different decisions analysis:
- Link Budget, Interference analysis, parity analysis, …
- LOS point search, Intermediate Point search …
- Automatic design at link creation, Antenna Height automatic optimization, link profile, Real Time profile MW Link Creation, …
- Interference Threshold and Degradation analysis.
- Link availability and error performance dynamic analysis.
- Determine the best location for repeaters and concentration nodes.
- Many unique key features…
m-Plan Solution also offers user the possibility of working on the entire transmission network with the use of a proposed large libraries of MW equipments,, to optimize the usable technological transmission network with an integration of the financial dimension into the analyzes.
The option Inter-site – Line Of Sight Analysis integrated in m-Plan Solution into MW module for MW network analysis shows all the possible LOS links between the existing sites. Also m-Plan compute and analyze the quality of links between all the possible sites.
To analyse the profile, the user can use the digital terrain model, the heights of buildings or the clutter heights, depending on what type of mapping data is loaded into your project. In the case of clutter heights, it is important to define an equivalent height for each type of clutter.
With the High/Low conflict analysis, m-Plan Solution – MW network module displays for every site the possible conflicts resulting in the congestion of links. The results of conflicts expressed by two indices: High for the high conflicts and Low for the low ones.
Integrating more than the simple ITU Recommendation, the ITU-R P.676, ITU-R P.676-3 and ITU-R P.676-5, … m-Plan Solution is a powerful radio network planning for MW and backhauling point to point and point to multi-points networks.