MW Network PlanningA powerful MW engineering Tool
Starting from the first MW Network planning phase or based on a detailed existing microwave network design to be completed, before any site acquisition, mp-Lab Solution Suite is your best solution to enhance your network microwave engineering, your network design, RF design, and interference analysis simultaneously.
In most cases, the network planning and optimization are mutually dependent. That means that none of these activities can be done without MW engineering with and input from the other three. It also means that a project manager has to make sure that these groups of experts talk to each other on a daily basis, which can sometimes present a challenge.
MW Planning Solution
Point-to-Point and Point-to-multipoint networks extend and complete nowaday more and more new networks 3G & 4G where antenna installation restrictions and flexible bandwidth demand are on site, where we can add other complexity levels of MW Transmission network link design and optimization with regard to various constraints such as High/Low conflict, parity analysis of dense transmission network, interference, …
mp-Lab Solution Suite MW Module leads operators to optimize your MW network SDH or PDH, the best position of Nodal Site or repeaters of any existing of any new network in the phase of the rollout.
An engineering tool
mp-Lab Solution Suite MW is a radio planning module dedicated to the engineering of transmission networks. This solution addresses in particular the different phases of network engineering based on point-to-point links, or using point-to-multipoint technologies. mp-Lab Solution Suite MW is:
- A real backhaul solution to design point to point & point to multipoint network.
- An integrate a multi-layer & multi-resolution GIS (DEM, land morphology, Orthoimage, vector, …)
- A complete Library Management to manage, create and integrate MW Equipment, a large Antennas Pattern Files, Feeder and Passive Equipments
- Power tools to plan, analyze and optimize different decisions analysis:
- Link Budget, Interference analysis, parity analysis, …
- LOS point search, Intermediate Point search …
- Automatic design at link creation, Antenna Height automatic optimization, link profile, Real Time profile MW Link Creation, …
- Interference Threshold and Degradation analysis.
- Link availability and error performance dynamic analysis.
- Determine the best location for repeaters and concentration nodes.
- Many unique key features…
mp-Lab Solution Suite also offers user the possibility of working on the entire transmission network with the use of the proposed large libraries, to optimize the usable technological transmission network with an integration of the financial dimension into the analyzes.