LTE Network PlanningYour next generation of high-speed data network ...
The mp-Lab Solution Suite supports the planning of any LTE-FDD or LTE-TDD network.
Model your LTE network from initial network planning to the next optimization phases by importing geographic data, assigning propagation models and creating base stations based on the imported geographic data.
Implementation of advanced network parameters such as the neighboring cells, and EARFCNs of the network, predict the network coverage range and evaluate the network capacity to meet your network planning requirements.
The mp-Lab Solution Suite supports the planning of an LTE-FDD network. You can model your actual network environment by importing geographic data, assigning propagation models, and creating base stations based on the imported geographic data. Then, you can plan the parameters such as the neighboring cells, and EARFCNs of the network, predict the network coverage range and evaluate the network capacity to meet your network planning requirements.
With mp-Lab Solution Suite, different network systems correspond to different project templates. Based on your license modules and your appropriate project template, the mp-Lab workspace is set-up. If multiple network systems are involved, The end user of our solution is in need to select the required templates. For example, If you need to create a project for a GSM/UMTS hybrid network, you have to create your project based on templates for both the GSM and the UMTS networks.
- A new network analysis layer for the Reference Signal Received Power (RSCP calculation over LTE network) introduced for LTE TDD and FDD network simulation on mp-Lab Solution Suite LTE module.
- Introduction of LTE reference signal calculation based on the power used by the resource elements carrying the reference signal.
- Reference C/(N+I) layer and layers that depend on the Reference C/(N+I) improved with new calculation methods.
mp-Lab Solution Suite includes, like any other radio network planning tools various standard features likes:
- Site Editor, which fully supports shared antennas and multi-technology sites Parameters.
- Multiple tabular editors, which offer sorting, filtering, copying/pasting and mass editing capabilities.
- Several Antenna libraries integrated for a wide range of Antenna which supports multi-band, RET, … , and multiple antennas capabilities (Standard, MIMO and Smart antennas) likes Kathrein, RFS, … with advanced antenna editor toolbox.
- Different propagation models available for planning and design LTE TDD & FDD networks such as : Free Space Model, Okumura Hata Model, Cost 231 Hata model, ITU-R P. 526 Model, Standart propagation Model (SPM), …
- Prediction management parameters and display per layer and global:
- Radio Global Propagation Parameters.
- Model Propagation Parameters.
- Interference simulation Parameters.
- Forward fundamental, pilot Channel, Syncro and Paging channel simulation Parameters.
- Best Server simulation Parameters
- Layer and Display Parameters.
- Traffic Map and Monte Carlo Parameters.
- GIS (DTM, Clutter, Ortho, Vectors, DEM, …) Environment support and vector layer editor, which supports advanced settings of multiple radio technologies.